Senior Business Development and Partnerships
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create and cultivate deep business relationships with the biggest producers, creators, venues and key stakeholders in the entertainment industry.
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with large partners ensuring sustainable economics and long lasting value for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate closely with cross functional stakeholders to successfully deliver on partner growth across Amsterdam and internationally
- Keep up to date with everything cool that’s happening in the entertainment; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 2 to 3 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow and manage an existing book of business
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Knowledge of the city’s entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
- Fluent in Dutch.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!