Growth Strategy Manager
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is looking for a Strategy Analyst Manager to be our first “boots-on-the-ground” representative. The candidate will hire and manage a new cross-company operational team in CDMX to support Fever's expansion in the Americas.
Among other responsibilities, the candidate will help to scale how Fever curates the best entertainment in the city, but also will create a best in class 24/7 customer service team to assist our worldwide community to have an easy and enjoyable experience.
Given the ambitious nature of this project, this role requires outstanding analytical skills, proactiveness, maturity, pragmatism, intellectual curiosity, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
On your day-to-day, you will be responsible of:
- Create, develop and scale our CDMX cross-company operational team and projects
- Define, monitor and achieve team’s KPIs & Business Goals
- Analyze the performance of the teams and identify opportunities
- Create new communication and workflow channels and tools among departments
- Automate and develop processes
- Analyze user touch points and create strategies to increase satisfaction
- You're a bilingual English speaker
- You have an engineering degree with high achievement results
- 3-5 year's experience in an analytics role.
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with a track record of working independently and conducting research with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate complex topics to audiences with different backgrounds
- Ability to tell a story with data
- Digital marketing background experience in social paid platforms is a plus.
- Understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Mexico DF.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever
- Base Salary + Bonus + Stock Options
- Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!