Creative Solutions Project Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Drive different department teams for development and delivery of client work, communicating to the team any and all priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed - from initial pitch through to delivery.
- You will work solely on one of our most important clients, on a wide variety of international projects.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to coordinate branded events.
- Conduct regular and thorough reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build competitor reviews and case study analysis.
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and brainstorms.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and third parties to provide appropriate skills and input to programmes and activities.
Key skills and experience we’re looking for
- 5+ Years in a relevant role
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Comfortable working through new situations
- Strategic thinker
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships
- Good knowledge of social media
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas
- Broad knowledge of media and advertising industry
- Ability to seek and analyse competitor branded content
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Subsidized health and dental insurance
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of New York, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!