Event Manager - Leeds
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London, or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, and the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is for one of our Fever Originals and will be based in Leeds.
You will be expected to:
- Help manage the candlelight experience on-site, ensuring the experience runs smoothly from conception to delivery
- Coordinate and understand your duties including validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats
- Ensure production material is correctly distributed in the venue
- Communicate training materials to venue staff and ensure that it is followed as designed
- Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing event and the possibility to participate in these experiences in other cities
- Represent the brand through professional management of the event and communication with artists and clients
- Deal with any customer inquiries on-site
- Follow up with any customers as necessary prior to the event
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous event coordination experience, preferably music/concert-related
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Familiarity with freelance work and flexible, part-time scheduling
- A background in project management, organizational skills, and efficiency solutions.
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- The ability to problem-solve strategically and efficiently
- The mindset to learn from mistakes to provide feedback on ways of improving the experience
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.