Branded Content Creator Internship
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing engaging, accurate and informative articles, at pace, for our commercial partners and Fever Original events.
- As well as writing articles, you might be creating social media posts, writing video captions, liaising with our marketing team to ensure we’re optimizing copy to drive sales and/or awareness, or covering a branded event using Instagram stories. Keeping track of these tasks, across multiple campaigns, will be essential in this role.
- You’ll also help to generate creative ideas for new campaigns, and manage final feedback from our clients to ensure everything is on point.
- From time to time, you may have the opportunity to pitch in with editorial work, but you will always be required to prioritise commercial work. That said, this position sits firmly within the editorial team, and you will be expected to have a solid understanding of the Secret Media Network’s native storytelling tactics.
- Brilliant written Spanish, with a warm, funny tone of voice.
- You must have previously published writing we can look at - student journalism and blog posts are all fine!
- Social media content creation skills are a plus (anything from TikToks to Twitter).
- Digital skills are also a plus, from Photoshop to using a CMS.
- Passionate about city life and the topics we cover, and tons of creative ideas.
- Excellent news sense and understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- You’re a can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and sees things through to completion
- Decent English (we are an international team and communicate in English) although you’ll be publishing content in Spanish mainly.
- Possibility of an agreement with school/university is compulsory.
- Having a local understanding of the city of Malaga is a nice to have
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- With possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!