Hi, we're Fever!
We are the leading tech-enabled event company. Our mission is simple: to inspire through live entertainment. Through our Secret Media Network, we inspire over 80 million people every week and help them discover the best experiences in their cities.
Through data and analytics, we create the best performing events in our markets: we call them “Fever Originals”. Some successful examples include “Candlelight Concerts” attended by 3m+ guests, “Harry Potter: A Forbidden Experience” co-produced with Warner Brothers to be launched in multiple cities across the world, or Polar Sound, a major music festival produced in a ski resort in Spain.
Also, as a Unicorn, we are backed by leading institutional investors, including Goldman Sachs, Eurazeo, Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
At Fever we…
...see opportunities where others may see obstacles
...make decisions based on facts and data
...are humble (‘ego’ wastes everybody’s time)
...get things done!
...prioritize our work and the use of our resources
...are entrepreneurial and ambitious!
Who you’ll work with
You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers and venues.
In this role you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events. To do so, you will interact with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations.
The team you’re about to join consists of people that are motivated, young and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles coming from McKinsey, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, Roland Garros, among other.
What you’ll do
As a Project Manager, you will work with your team lead to develop, launch and manage your events, from A to Z. Together with the other departments, you will define the way to scale this event to all our other markets.
When you join Fever, you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
- Grow revenue from events by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence, and operational quality while managing budgets and on-site teams
- Scale our experiences to other cities (opportunity for travel)
- Negotiate and close business deals with partners
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
- Pitch projects to major entertainment companies
- Manage internal teams involved in the project
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
- Native Italian and fluent in English
- Project management or consulting background (3y+ experience)
- This is not a position for an event production background
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Solution-focused, identifying problems and defining solutions
- Strong communication and relationships management skills
- Willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Great networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds, expecting that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you’ll get
All job positions at Fever in Milan include the following perks:
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Possible travel across our markets
- Possibility to work remotely
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Quarterly team-building events
- Modern offices in the city center
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 mn online test with three topics: logic, analytics and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager, including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average, our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!