Strategic Project Manager
Who we are
We are the leading tech-enabled event company. Our mission is simple: to inspire through live entertainment. Through our Secret Media Network, we inspire over 80 million people every week and help them discover the best experiences in their cities.
Through data and analytics, we create the best performing events in our markets: we call them “Fever Originals”. Some successful examples include “Candlelight Concerts” attended by 3m+ guests, “Harry Potter: A Forbidden Experience” co-produced with Warner Brothers to be launched in multiple cities across the world, or Polar Sound, a major music festival produced in a ski resort in Spain.
Also, as a Unicorn, we are backed by leading institutional investors, including Goldman Sachs, Eurazeo, Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
At Fever we…
...see opportunities where others may see obstacles
...make decisions based on facts and data
...are humble (‘ego’ wastes everybody’s time)
...get things done!
...prioritize our work and the use of our resources
...are entrepreneurial and ambitious!
Who you'll work with
You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers, and venues.
In this role, you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events. To do so, you will interact with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations.
The team you’re about to join consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, BCG, Rocket Internet, Uber, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, Roland Garros.
What you'll do
As a Senior Strategic Project Manager, you will work with your team lead to develop, launch and manage your events, from A to Z. Together with the other departments, you will define the way to scale this event to all our other markets.
When you join Fever, you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
- Develop and maintain a very high level of relationship with C-level executives from major entertainment companies
- Grow revenue from events by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence and operational quality while managing budgets and on-site teams
- Scale our experiences in other cities (opportunity for travel)
- Negotiate and close business deals with partners
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
- Pitch projects to major entertainment companies
- Manage internal teams involved in the project
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
- Project management / startup or consulting background (4y+ experience).
- MBA from top tier school preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with team management experience
- Solution-focused, identifying problems and defining solutions with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and relationships management skills focused on C-level executives.
- Ability to influence/persuade all levels of staff
- Able to coordinate and audit all different internal and external teams to guide them to success in all achievements that have been agreed upon contract with our partner.
- Extensive networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen. The person needs to be able to lead worldwide touring / not touring project roll-outs that are co-created with big Entertainment companies (e.g.: Bridgerton Experience, Stranger Things Experience, Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience)
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts while being in contact with the top management - very high visibility and exposure both internally and externally.
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Fluent English
- This is not a position for an event production background
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you'll get
All job positions at Fever in Spain include the following perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Health insurance
- Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drink, and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 mn online test with three topics: logic, analytics and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager + another FO manager, , including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!