Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us
- Full billing cycle (emision, control, payment and claiming).
- Improvement of current processes inside the billing department.
- Accounting control.
- Experience: +2 years of experience
- English level: C1 at least.
- Education: University or Master degree. Finance + billing background.
- Skills: Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point. ERP experience (Navision is a plus).
- Location: Ciudad de Mexico.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Work in a location in the heart of Mexico City.
- Home office friendly (2 days at the office)
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- 20 days off annually
- 40% discount: This discount is for personal use only.
- Free Candlelight Event: This voucher is for single use only and valid for 2 persons.
- Gympass membership
- Medical insurance (Atlas): Fever offers this insurance to all its employees free of charge as the company covers the cost of. Atlas is one of the best insurance companies in Mexico.
- Free food and drinks in our kitchen!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!